behringer mic 100 Schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have one?

I'd be interested in seeing some "Gear Pr0n".

Apparently there are some simple mods for that mic pre.

Yes, in this moment I have one dissasemble in the table, I make some photos but I don´t know how to put in this thread.
It have three small PCB´s with a lot of SMD components is very dificult to trace a rougth schem from it.

to put it in this thread. First get a photobucket account. they are free
www.photobucket.com photobucket does free online hosting of pics. Next upload pics. Then copy and past the IMG commands for said pictures into a nessage here. It will link to those photos and show them.
Last have a beer.

[quote author="roberflas"]
Valve PCB:
1 7805 regulator for heater ( I think)
and 1 12AX7 tube[/quote]
Just wondering - have you found yet what supply voltage is used for the tube ?
Does this unit have phantom-power ? Who knows - perhaps tube & phantom fed from the same supply.

2 IC´s with this numbers 339, I think are for leds drive

That'll be the LM339, with four comparators per IC. Yes indeed, often used for LED-bars.

Thanks,

Peter

[quote author="roberflas"]Yes, but they copy too much devices of other brands... Je, Je... :twisted: :grin:[/quote]
Right, I've already found the schematic: Beh-schematic :grin:
Or wasn't this the one, but the ART-unit they were inspired by? :wink:

OK then, their MIC200 added some stuff of their own as I understood.

I guess the topology is more like the one uesd with Green Pre. MIC100 though uses three 2n4403's paralleled for lower noise. Not bad, I've got single MIC100 though haven't used it much (once for kick drum).

TIP31C's are propably used in the output stage? No they must be used in the regulator circuit.

[quote author="mhelin"]I guess the topology is more like the one uesd with Green Pre. MIC100 though uses three 2n4403's paralleled for lower noise. Not bad, I've got single MIC100 though haven't used it much (once for kick drum).

TIP31C's are propably used in the output stage? No they must be used in the regulator circuit.[/quote]

Sure, I was just kidding. Too bad though it looks same story again: decent product, especially for the price, not necessarily the same circuit as 'the original box' (and often with added & useful features)... but 'stealing' again the look of that previous product so people think it's nothing or little more than a plain copy...

Hello,

Old topic indeed! :)

Just wondering, any drawn schematics that anybody is aware of ?

I'm curious if the Hi-Z input is done by a dedicated buffer-stage or that it is simply a seriously attenuated input going into the mic-stage.

I figure I can also perhaps have a look at one of the ART-schematics (if available) to get an idea...

Best regards

Back