silver/white rub on lettering? screen printing/engraving?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svart

where do you guys(usa) get your rub on lettering and have you been able to find silver/white in a 12point/ 3/16 size?? i am having a heck of a time finding these things...!

ok so now i've found lettering but am also looking for a screen printing/engraving company to do front panels also. where do you guys get this stuff done?

Chris
You might try the Pearl art supply store (on Peachtree Rd.?)--it's been a while since I've been there, but they used to have a fair selection. Another possibility is hobby shops. I've found some cool red letters in a hobby shop before--don't remember about white & silver.

Tom

hey thanks Hodad, I tried michaels and some smaller places, and of course wally-world and the like for rub on lettering. no one has anything smaller than 1" and nothing other than black... I'll try pearl maybe tonight to see.. I also thought about stencils with silver ink but no local stores have them that small either.. i've found plenty of those online though. but I'm doing this to black anodize and think the grains will make the ink travel before it's dry... oh well I might end up experimenting a lot on these.

Cheers!

thanks Owel, got some on order. Hodad, pearl no longer carries them! got some nice stencils though..

what about screen printing? how do you guys do your front panels?

Back