Any Comments on TL072 Vs NE5532?also AD826AN Vs OPA2604?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adky

Any Comments on TL072 Vs NE5532?
also AD826AN Vs OPA2604?
anything will be welcome !
Thanks guys! :cool:

[quote author="Adky"]Any Comments on TL072 Vs NE5523?
also AD826AN Vs OPA2604?
anything will be welcome !
Thanks guys! :cool:[/quote]

Depends on the circuit they're used in. You'll mean the 5532 i.s.o. 5523, right ? 5532 is the 'better' of the two, but some circuits are fine with the TL where the 5532 won't work, most of the time because of the JFET-input of the TL (high input impedance).

Me personally, I like the ECC82 better than the 1N4007, but if it's for a rectifier-bridge then better take the '4007. You'll get the picture.
:wink:

Thanks!
I just bought a Nad* Pre-8 , is a 8ch very simple $70+ dollars Mic pre
They are very poorly build but what the hack great price and easy to play with I moded the things with all ELNA and BC Caps and putting in a lot of different Op-Amp to have some fun with, since it is a very simple design pre the opamp replacement are veru audiable , it is totally different then what those chips perform in my DDA or Amek Strip , just want to know how's the majority think about those Famous Opamp , Thanks again!

For cheap pres like this one, I like either the MC33078 (bi-polar input) or the OPA2134 (FET input) better than the 5532. They are fat sounding but still fairly clear. I like the OPA2604 as well, but it?s more ?pristine? sounding. Experiment!

[quote author="Adky"]Thanks!
I just bought a Nad* Pre-8 , is a 8ch very simple $70+ dollars Mic pre
[/quote]

Does anyone have a schematic for this? <$100? Bargain!

[quote author="Svart"]4 ssl9ks can be done for less than 100$ if you spend your money in the right places..[/quote]

The man has a point...

Latest posts

Back