TL Audio Classic C1

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocelot

I have found schematics for these and some Focusrite Red stuff if anybody is interested ?

Yeah... I always wonder what all the people in the me too lines do with the schems... having said that... if it was uploaded onto a web host I'd probably download it... sigh!

Justin.

[quote author="JustinS"]Yeah... I always wonder what all the people in the me too lines do with the schems... [/quote]

Look at it, understand (or not), discuss, learn, ....

Bye,

Peter

[quote author="JustinS"]Yeah... I always wonder what all the people in the me too lines do with the schems... [/quote]
masturbate? i can just talk about my own experience though :wink:

I don't really need them as I'm too much of a newbie to understand or do anything with them, but I can host them as long as it's legal to do so. You can send them to fucanay[at]yahoo[dotcom].

Matt

This newbie would love you to email the schematics to monciova(at)btinternet(dot)com

:grin:

Sorry I am not going to distribute them I have had a kind message from TLA and Focusrite. Sorry Guys really am

What is the [email protected] account ? who owns that I had quite a few requests to send it to that. I have been working for a well-known pro-audio company for 9 years I have access to dozens of schematics I would like to post some in the future. But give and take I think

I set up the GroupDIY Gmail account as a free space of 2.5GB for storing and sharing files for any GroupDIY member (it's yours!).

For instance, people can store and share large songs in .wav format no bother.

Anything which should be hosted can be taken from there as anyone has access to it....

See here:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=11097&highlight=groupdiy+gmail+account

I have written a wee guide as one of the messages to get anyone without a brain started... :razz:

Did he really have the schemos, was he only testing our gullibility...hmmm
Who is he anyway.

Analag

Back