new Neumann 475 samming amp pix

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mik

GDIY Supporter
thank to Volker ( silent art ) the job was done.
dettaglifrontefwrsz7zv.jpg

frontfwrsz7oj.jpg

retrofwresz0ym.jpg

cavifwrsz2bh.jpg

dettinterno2rsz5ot.jpg

wiring2rsz6qs.jpg

dettagliointerno1rsz3hq.jpg

peace

:shock: :shock: :oops: :grin: :grin: :green:
now - this is the best looking V475 I have seen, and loaded full of features.
tell us some details please ...
very clean and nice job :thumb:

well , there's noting specials inside :
a V475 card , controll room circuit, the headphone amp, a Vumeter amp and nothig more.

the control Room circuit , is just a balanced to unmalanced recivier, with a volume control in the middle then a passive, sum to get mono version in both chalnnels, the signals come from the V475 splitted in 2 direction, one the main output and other to the control room section, then to the head phone, and VU amp.

Infront of the control room circuit there's 2 imput one for the V475, and one for monitorig the input both drived by a relay for choes what to Ear by the monitors. Wen i pusch on the illuminatd monitor switch i can lissent to the couple of the input beafor they go in the passive sum by 4 decks 11 pos switch, because the channels are splitted in 2 , one side go to the passive sum, the other side go to the switch with the end patched to one of the 2nd input of the control room.

didnt do any blok diagram so is a little difficul to make you understend but is a very easy circuit, and sound absolutely clean.

but I spent the last 8 months to study the "how to do it the simpler way" with the less number of component involved. I'm beguinner so a professional EE is faster than me.

the harder thing is to understend the concept behind the V475 card it doesn't care how many channel you patch, so my sistem is completely open, you could attach, a 8+8 channel modul, or a 4 aux x 16ch with no
intervention in the box.

thank you all guy, feel free to ask.

M.

[quote author="mik"]well , there's noting specials inside[?][/quote]
I often read this sentence about awesome stuff posted here.
Seriously, great job!
What are all these modules for in the background of the 6th pix? :green:
I see Eckmiller passive EQ, Neumann Eq, faders?

[quote author="laitue5"][quote author="mik"]well , there's noting specials inside[?][/quote]
I often read this sentence about awesome stuff posted here.
Seriously, great job!
What are all these modules for in the background of the 6th pix? :green:
I see Eckmiller passive EQ, Neumann Eq, faders?[/quote]

yea, some neumann, some ntp , some siemens, some tab, I'm an afectionados of the glourius german stuff, but i do not have money yet to make this junk working stuff...

M.

Bravo Michele :wink:
guys.. i saw this price of beauty some time ago at mik's place.. it's truely impressive looking, Mik took so much care to all the details, amazing wiring job too.
thumbs up :thumb:

C'mon Kuz don't embarrasses me... it isn't so specials job

but something you got to know is how beautifull is the sound of this V 475.
absolutely neutral, non color added, very Hi-Fi stuff..

M.

Wow, beautiful work!

Did you make schematics for the various functions? I have a V475 and am very interested in a more detailed look at your implementation.

Also: The multipin connectors, is that 3 pins per XLR and then 6 unconnected pins? Are these gold plated? What are they called? What other options are there for multipin plugs and sockets?

Cheers,
hejsan

they are old Siemens silver connector used in broadcast application,

Yes I've got schematic if you need, pleas PM me your E-mail address, and I will send you wen I 'll end up with all the tecnical documentation.

M.

[quote author="mik"][quote author="pucho812"]Mik, that is a work of art.... :thumb:[/quote]

didn't tel you yet : your avatar rocks!!

:thumb:

M.[/quote]
why thank you but it would rock more if I had a summer like what you have put together... :thumb:

Back