NTP schematics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafafredd

Hi. I´m looking for schematics (and parts list, if possible) for these cards:

NTP 179-4740 Power supply unit

NTP 179-4742 Switch board

Anyone has it?

I have a pair of 179-400 limiters and I need these boards to rack it as a stereo compressor. I though about DIYing my own PSU and my own switching board clones from the original schematics and parts list, but if anyone has working original boards to sell, it would also be awesome.

Thanks!

OK. These boards are needed to make a mastering version with the 179-400 modules. I´ll post if I find it.

Isn´t NTP still in business? Maybe they could help me out... Got a link?

Isn´t NTP still in business?

Yes and no. Remains of the company has been sold to several companies that has went under, one after another. It might be DK-Audio now.

But there's no support at all for the old audio stuff, only for stuff like meters and digital patchbay routers..

Jakob E.

NTP went belly-up but the the remains were bought by http://www.dk-technologies.com/

have yours got the M510 discrete VCA or a chip and opamp sub board? would love to know more about either.

Hi

Just for information
Y could get schematics from the french NTP dealer. The address had been given me by DK Technologies. The guy who sent me the schematics is :
michel.pierre [at]areitec [dot]fr
He is obviously a very nice guy and gives schematics "by returned mail". (please don't "overload" his mail box ;-) )

I've got schematics for 179-400 limiter and 177-800 peak-meter. I'll try to post it here as soon as possible...

To be followed...

Hello,
I have the same 179-400 never knew one would need another board. :shock: won't these just work with 24VDC? I really thought there was a stereo link on the cards. :?:

Rafafredd, sorry about not getting back at you for the other NTP cards the 16 channel ones, the last year has been a bit rough, but I still have the cards, a lot, if you are interested. Of course you pay what I paid. Hope you're not pissed off because of that.

cheers,
Reptil

Hi
Here are the NTP schematics I have
I hope the links work and the res is good for you...

179-400 comp :

177-800 stereo peakmeter :

Have fun ! :green:

Thank you so much for these files!
I have a NTP peakmeter that uses these cards. Now I can hook it up without tracing. :thumb:

small problem the second (components 179-400 limiter) does not load properly. Anybody else experienced this, or is it just me?

Latest posts

Back