NTP schematics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone send me the 179-120 schematics?

email: k(dot)peek(at)verizon(dot)net

Thanks

Kevin

Does anyone have the full documention for 179-120
I´m missing the pages 13-18.

m

Hi there,

Would anyone be kind enough to e-mail me the schematics for the ntp 177-800c PPM?
I have just got hold of a couple and need to know the connector pin-out, how to make them go etc.
I know these were posted before but the links are out of date so any help would be appreciated.
My e-mail is tesla_man (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Many thanks,
David.

Hi everybody  :D

I had a dream in which my NTP 179-340 limiters where happy and working.

I just need the pin info (and to change one component in one of them, which burned when I applied the wrong power to it)

If anyone knows a tech in Scandinavia, I'd be willing to hand the task over, whatever it takes to get the limiters, and my 179-150 compressor working.

I spoke to Bo Hansén, and he recommended changing the resistors to shorten the release time...I guess a pot connected in the right place would function as a variable release, that would be optimal...however, it would require a full schematic.

Again, the model nr. is 179-340  (grey Scandinavian broadcast Danner cassette, four M100c's and JS trafo's + Tuchel 2700 connectors)

I will post pics if that helps any

Thankful for any tips

Jeremy

Attachments

• NTP 179-340 inside.jpg
    NTP 179-340 inside.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 81
Just found this thread, while searching some information about ntp 612-210 A cards, which I got two of them... Does anybody by chance got some shematics or other infos about these babys?

It is an amplifier-card with 8 i/o and 8 zft modules on.

Cheers, Frederic

Hi there

I'm looking for NTP 177-800 schematic.
Would anyone be kind enough to send it to bonas(at)kydon(dot)gr

Thanks in Advance
George

ok,
I figured out V+ and In and out.
It works, but it limits at a quite unusable +21dbu.
And it has switchable pre-empfasis
There are more pins soldered to the connector, but I can´t figure out what is what.
All the trim pots on the board do not affect limeting point.

:(

Pinout for 179-250 may help? These are probably all talkback-preamp/AGC cards for internal mount, good chance they're somewhat compatible

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=46971.msg613885#msg613885

Jakob E.

Good Idea.

I´ll study all the other schematics first.
I hooked it up yesterday. It is somehow working, but doesn´t look like an talkback amp.
There is zero gain. (sounds nice still!)
And as I said it has it´s limiting point very high. (+21)
I hope I can trace the board as far, so I can adjust this point.

Anyhow I am wondering what 1/2Ub+ is doing on the connector twice.

thanks Jakob,
Stephan

Latest posts

Back