Proper

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogical

What would be the better way to present my electromechanically challenged questions to this fine forum- Should I wait and plop all the questions down in one fat stinking message, or ask for help one at a time as problems arise?

My goal here (outside of obviously building a working g9) is to leave a paper trail of questions and answers for those who know as little or less about eletronics than I do.
Q & A that may seem unnecessary or staggeringly obvious to the veteran diy-er will be exactly what a noob like me needs to forward the learning experience of the g9 and other diy assembly. Any advice?

Your input welcomed,
Don

C'mon, be nice.

Don,

The best place to post questions about the G9... is in the thread that happens to appear right below this thread you started, at least at the moment I'm writing this.

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=17980

For other questions, check the Meta-Meta at the top of the page. I know it's work to dig through it all, but you'll be rewarded with answers to many of your questions (and also other nuggets of knowledge you'll happen to come across).

When it comes time to post some questions, do whatever homework you can, think it through, then post. People around here are generally friendly and try to be helpful if they see willingness to put in the effort as opposed to just asking for a handout.

That was nicely done Dave, in a month or two he should be ready to plow our minds if he put in the necessary work.

And so ladies and gentlemen check the Metas and you may find the answers to your questions even before you have a need to ask them. Really.

analag

Back