Wanted MXL V69 Mogami Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not seen a schematic for that one. You'll probably need to trace it out from the pc board. If you post some detailed pics, I'm sure you'll get lots of help. :wink:

I don't have a schematic but I have two v69ms. I started to trace them but only did a small section.

I will look for my notes.

IIRC

Both halfs of a 12ax(t)7 in parallel, 200VDC B+, 56pf cap anode to grid. Cathode biased, a plate resistor, Plate out. Capsule direct to grid. This is a gain of -1 tube section.

Check the neumann PDF "Microphones" at the neumann site look at the km84 and fet47 type fragments

The next section looks something like the parts for a Schoeps circuit a 170 fet and two PNP transistors with a module covered in epoxy.

9VDC for the filiments but with a series resistor inside the microphone to drop the voltage down AND limit the turn on current for the heaters

Ed
No they wouldnt give them to me.
I told the owner to send it to the Austalian dist so they can sort it.
My way of protesting at their recalcitrance.

Sorr

Anyone have a schematic for the power supply?  Or at the least, the pin-out / voltages?  I got a V69m without a power supply and I'd like to "roll my own" PSU for it.

Thanks!

Really, would like this schematic!!! Would be nice to read it and study it!

THANKS!!!  ;D

Will someone please post pictures of the mic's internals?  I know that these threads are old, but I really wanna know what's in this circuit.

I don't have the mic here and I won't have for another week or more.

Thanks!!!!

Latest posts

Back