Need schematic/manual for Behringer Eurodesk MX9000

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hg_man

I inherited a Behringer MX9000 mixer. Of course it has some problems, so I'd really like to find the schematics and service manual for it. Any leads?

Thanks!

Let me be a little more specific. When the unit powers up, three channels are stuck in "SOLO" and won't come out of that mode, so the board is pretty much useless. Without a schemo, I'm kinda stuck. :sad: unless someone has another suggestion.

Some of the pres are bad too, I think, but I don't care about that until I solve the other problem.

A

For the pre-amps, simply flex the ribbon cable between the jack assembly and the faders assembly. Run signal through the channel in question while you do this, you will see if it returns. A little hot melt glue will hold the ribbon cable. As for the stuck SOLO issue, repeatedly push those buttons, there may be oxidation or crud in the switch. These are simple fixes, try them first. If that doesn't work, what channels are stuck in SOLO?

ahh well I had a 3282 that stuck on solo as well...
it may be the well known Behringer power supply problem - my unit wenback to germany for a new psu

Latest posts

Back