Behringer C2 SD-condenser mods ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

Got me a new pair of these, couldn't resist the even further lowered price. Must say that they do fine and are convenient, at least for rehearsal-recording.

183760.jpg

The obvious question ahead:
anyone opened these up yet ? Anyone knows which circuit these use or did anyone do some circuit-tracing ?

Not unlikely there'll be some worthwhile cap-type swaps I expect, but at first I'm curious to the circuit and don't want to enter them with sharp or blunt objects yet (opening is perhaps by removing the black sticker and finding a screw there ?)

Thanks,

Peter

I think there was a thread here some time ago about the microphone.

[quote author="Gus"]I think there was a thread here some time ago about the microphone.[/quote]
Hmm, I searched before I posted but then it could still be of course that it didn't pop up... I'll re-search (... :wink: )

Bye,

Peter

[quote author="Mendelt"]Are they big enough to use as a housing for something like an alice mic?

What kind of capsules did uli use?[/quote]
Hmm, I'm not sure, it's quite compact. How much internal diameter would you need ? 'Mechanically speaking' (not meaning robot-like...) it's decently made, so could imagine that if it fits it'd be a nice enclosure.
You could donwload the manual, it'll have at least the external dimensions I guess. I can also estimate the internal diam. when I'm near them again.

Bye,

Peter

[quote author="clintrubber"][quote author="Gus"]I think there was a thread here some time ago about the microphone.[/quote]
Hmm, I searched before I posted but then it could still be of course that it didn't pop up...[/quote]
Here you go:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=11546

Yet another argument for not obfuscating or abbreviating brand/product names.

JD 'B3hr!ng3r indeed' B.

[quote author="jdbakker"]
Here you go:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=11546

JD 'B3hr!ng3r indeed' B.[/quote]

Thanks JD ! I'll be reading.

I'll change the title of this thread so that the other one can be found by means of this one.

Bye,

Peter

Latest posts

Back