Mic Schematics - Schoeps,Sennheiser,DPA/B&K - anyone?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volki

i'm looking for schematics of recent or classic condenser mic's of these companies. a) for research reasons b) to complet my lil' collection, but also c) this wouldn't be bad for the mic META, would it?! ;)

in particular i'm interested in
sennheiser - mkh series
schoeps - everything except cm60 & m221b
DPA/B&K, Audio Technica - everything
AKG - tube mic's except c12 / c24...?

also, if anyone has some schem's of *new* gefell's, especially the transformerless ones?
and at last, i'm lacking neumann km6x series schem's, also.
i reckon that no-one has anything about m147 or m149? maybe some hand drawn reverse engineering...?!?

- oh yeah, what i could provide are tons of neumann schem's, some AKG, old gefell, TFK ELAM.

thanks a bunch in advance people!!
cheers,
volker

[quote author="volki"]what i could provide are tons of neumann schem's, some AKG, old gefell, TFK ELAM.[/quote]

YUMMM!!! Let's have at them! :grin:

Al.

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/peaks/5212/start.htm

Oliver posted a hand drawn tube part of the 147 at Klaus's forum and SS KM54 circuit.

thanks a bunch people - that covered some of the akg and sennheiser stuff. (hey jakob, it seems i haven't visited your site in a while... you got some nice updates!)

maybe someone has something about schoeps solid state mic's, or Brüel&Kjaer / DPA in the drawer? That would be really interesting...

Back