Yamaha PM 1000 transformer specs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="maxwall"]Pajamaspfrd

Get that Ebay listing off this thread . I hate Ebay much less reminding me how much I hate Ebay by posting that crap here. please remove and go do that somewhere else - blackmarket. If you need info well thats ok, just ask questions that is what this thread is about

thanks[/quote]

whoa...be nice, max. I don't particularly love eBay, but he was just trying to share what he found, and the thread is about the pm1k tx's. i'm pretty sure that is not his auction. Sometimes, as a newbie lacking technical knowledge or experience, the only way you can contribute to the community is by sharing info about deals or sources on hard to find parts.

i do agree with you on staying on topic (which, of course, i am not doing right now).

PJ, welcome. Please understand that everyone here is happy to help, but you have to do your homework. there is a ton of info here about wiring up the pm1ks. just type in "PM1000" into the search function, grab a cup of coffee, and start reading. Then ask your new informed question either in an existing thread or start a new one. you'll actually learn that way, and that knowledge will carry over to the next project. btw, you could start your reading with the 2nd link of my first post on this thread...wink...wink...

ok, please excuse. i am gone...

:sam: :sam: :sam:

Latest posts

Back