What happened to the mail in the groupdiy gmail account?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you click 'All mail' there's still a bit left (10 messages), but indeed,
it looks like Very Bad Things have happened !  :eek:

Has anyone (who probably might want to remain nameless) perhaps deleted everything ?
Can anyone who can log in do that ?! I guess so...  :-\

I'm curious to what has happened, but fear for the worst...

A mod could set up a POP account to just receive all the emails sent to that address and keep it a private account-as a backup.

i dont remember everything...well anything in particular that was there. but i know i copied some things from there. if anyones looking for something in particular maybe they can post it here and a member who has a copy can add it back to the gmail account?

seavote said:
i dont remember everything...well anything in particular that was there. but i know i copied some things from there. if anyones looking for something in particular maybe they can post it here and a member who has a copy can add it back to the gmail account?
Same here , I remember having saved many datas from the G account...Maybe I can also help if needed.

there is no problem with the account. when you sign in you'll only see new mail(usually spam). look on the left side of the window and click on all mail. then all previous mail will load.

Latest posts

Back