farfisa schematics anyone? professional and compact series..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dramadisease

had no luck googling for them..(i wonder when that term will be in a dictionary of some sort)

have a professional and a compact (dunno which compact - single tier very simple very trashed) that i need to get workin!

any help is appreciated
as always - thanks much!

-bryan sours

Never seen a schematic for these. I always just have to fix them without when I am unlucky enough to have one come into the shop. Start from the top - is it lighting up? if so, does it make any sound? If so, do any or all keys work, what about the switches? I fixed an Acetone organ a couple of weeks ago, the electro caps were so old they were double to triple their rated value. Farfisa's and Vox's suffer from bad caps, cruddy switches and pots, and tarnished key contacts. If there are tuning chokes in there (I can't remember if they use octave divider IC's or not), be careful turning them, they have a tendency to disintegrate. If it uses divider chips, they are no longer available, but it is easy to get adaptors that use a couple of common 4000 IC's to emulate them.

Latest posts

Back