schematics collection

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clintrubber said:
I wonder what I'm doing wrong... other ftp-sites work, but for this special one  ;)
I get 'The page cannot be displayed'  :(

Bye,

Peter

hi peter,

i suggest you use an ftp program like mozilla, leechFTP for pc or fetch if you're on a mac. This will make sure you don't have to give your username and pass every time you want to download  a single file. Alternatively i could send you a cd or a yousendit zip file when i finish downloading.

greetings,

Thomas

is it me or is the groupdiy inbox empty ???

there some xls files in the "doc" section but no mails ...

EDIT: nevermind I was only watching new mails .... untill I clicked "all mail"

btw

THANKS !!!

This is just my way of repaying everyone for answering my stupid questions over the past few years.
If anyone needs FTP client software, FileZilla is a great free program for both mac and PC.

thanks to everyone who uploaded schematics as well!
Dan

Great contribution!

What do you think, how long does it take that MrSchematic starts selling them? Hours or even days?

2 days ago, I was about to start what would have been a lengthy reverse engineer of a GE BA-7 limiter for a friend.  It needs some TLC and I hadn't managed to come across a schematic in my searches.  I was about to call my friend to moan about it having a bit more stuff going on than the usual and how it was going to take me more time than I would have liked!....  He cut me off before I got two words in to let me know that you had PM'ed him and that he'd been able to grab the complete manual from your site.

You saved both of us a LOT of work.  Thank you  :)  :)

Dan,

Thanks for sharing your collection with us.  There are a couple things I've been wanting to see for a long time.  Additionally, some interesting things I'd not have bothered to seek out otherwise.  I'm sure we're bogging your server down.  So a big thanks for that.

-miko

Glad I could help everyone out!
Server is definitely bogged down, but that's a good thing! It's been a steady 1mb/s outgoing stream since last night.
Winston, glad I saved you some time over there. How about you share some of that RS124 info??  ;) I have a couple Altec's that could use a facelift.

dustbro said:
Winston, glad I saved you some time over there. How about you share some of that RS124 info??  ;) I have a couple Altec's that could use a facelift.

:)

I'm not at home and don't have many pictures with me but I'll share this photo I had attached in an old email.  I just put it up on a friends Photobucket and I hope it's not too big!!   
Anyway, it's 4 units I built/converted a while ago when I was trying to get the faceplates looking OK.  Not exact but close I think.  The unit at the bottom in this picture has the wrong knob on the power switch (in too much of a hurry to look for the right one!!!) and I now use a better looking push button for the "Balance".  I still do use a "Dymo" label (of course!) but it's a closer colour to the original label now:

RS124X4.jpg

8)

Back