Sound Skulptor: Pre's, Compressors, Tape Simulator, Professionnal Audio Kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JPK said:
Thank you for the nice comment.
Adapting the CP5176 to the rack system would require 2 slots because of the number of panel controls. This is not very desirable because it doubles the per module cost. So, while no final decision has been taken, we are leaning towards the "not doing" direction.

Well, I'm very glad you still mae the MP66 ! ::)

We just released a new kit: The 501, single slot 500 series host.

501_sm.jpg

Look on page 1 of this thread.

Yes, we can sell the Marconi knob alone (10€ or 12€ VAT incl.) or the front plate + Marconi knob + trim knob (25€ or 30€ VAT incl.).

Hi JP. do you still have the original MP573 kit/faceplate/knob available?
thanks Ian

Yes, we also have a few EQ573 old style front panels. I will check how many as soon as I am back from vacations  8) .

great. i'm planning on finishing my MP573 'pair'
i assume it's just cosmetic, no change to the circuitry? - no rush, enjoy the vacation  ;) ;)

The 501 host looks nice, I appreciate it can be run from battery power.

great. so can i just go to your site and order one online and add a note about including the original faceplate/knobs? thanks

MC624-package received this morning!
That was fast Jean-Pierre,just had a rough look into it,extremely well-packed.
Even a parts bending tool was inside,a BOM and a CD with docs.
Oh,thanks for the "M&Ms",although I can't find them in the schematics ;D
Will have a closer look soon,maybe this weekend.

Best regards,

Udo.

Hi JP,

just got my 501 rack built/tested... very easy build, nice documentation, as Udo said.  And the M&M's helped keep the energy up during the build!  :)

thanks again,
dimitri

I built an MC624 monitor controller about a month ago.  It fired up first time and sounds superb.  The feature set is really well thought. Also measured on a (then) flagship Audio Precision rig and it specced out very well.

Latest posts

Back