gssl compressor HELP

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allinbang

Hello  :)

I am a COMPLETE newbie to these DIY project (and a complete newbie to building anything electronic for that matter).

I have soldered all components to the main board and the control board of the Gyraf gssl compressor (I owe the WORLD and AWE to mr Erland and Mr Grinderslev and Mr Purusha , without them a complete electronics novice/idiot like me , would never have a chance to build something like this).

I am in dire straits concerning the combination of the Tat Purusha "original" ssl case
(the one with the "TL, TM, EXT and so on, marking) and the Expat turbo board - I can´t wrap my head around getting it set up the right way. I fear that his design was made for the "super sidechain" function but I would like to work with what I have which is the turbo board ? .

Another concern I have, is the transformer (I bought this one : partnumber TRT50215 ) and I seriously have my doubts as to which lead goes to what (it seems obvious that the 2 yellow leads, must be 230V AC) but the other ones I don´t know about ?.

Allin

Thanks for your inquiry. Someone who knows what he's talking about will be around shortly in this thread..

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=47.0

Therefor it's best to ask your questions in the above thread as well. This will keep the forum neat and tidy and also makes it easier to find specific info later on...

Thanks for choosing The LAB...

Back