Whistle Rock Audio - Store is CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikefatom

Due to personal life circumstances, the WRA online store will no longer be accepting orders as of January 12th 2015.
The site and all information will stay up but the checkout portion of the store will be disabled.  Please place your orders before the end of January 11th 2015.

I thank everyone on GDIY for their support throughout the years.  It's been a great run and I look forward to more awesome projects from fellow members!

Cheers,

Mike

PLEASE NOTE:

This first post may be out of date.  Please visit the Whistle Rock Audio website for most up-to-date information regarding our products.

---> All Whistle Rock Audio products can be found HERE <---

Items for sale on the WRA webstore include:

- ML12 Preamp PCB and parts
- RED-25 Discrete Op-Amp (Built & Tested or DIY Kit)
- BLU-18 Discrete Op-Amp (Built & Tested or DIY Kit)
- ML2520 Discrete Op-Amp (Built & Tested, DIY Kit or PCB)
- ML918 Discrete Op-Amp (Build & Tested, DIY Kit or PCB)
- HZ51X Recording DI (DIY Kit, PCB and more)
- ML12 PSU (Four Rail PSU Built & Tested or PCB)

I'm in for 20 PCB's, which can turn into kits if the price is right...

It may be more like 20 pcb's and some kits etc...

Edit:  I'm gonna cancel my 4, as I'm putting the 312's on hold for awhile
Thanks!!

I posted in the other thread that I'd like 2-4 pcbs, maybe kits depending on price.

As soon as Mike finalizes the bom I'll figure out the kit cost. I'm reasonably certain that unless you have all the parts on hand, it'll be as cheaper or cheaper than getting them.

I'd be in  for 2 kits!  Oddly enough I was the 312th view... It was meant to be!

Back