How to keep a dog away from you yard?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3nity

I need to find a solution for this...
I dont live at that place so i can be watching and even if i was i wouldnt be watching all the time!

This things happens specially on night i tought about installing a movement sensor light...?

I dont know is there any thing that dogs cant take like smell or hear i dont know?

Thanks..

get a bigger meaner dog...

You could try some piezos screaming at 30 kHz or something like that dogs can hear and humans don't.

Dogs don't like the smell of skunk but neither do humans, dogs will roll in things humans won't step in..

JR

take a look at this. It's called the scarcrow sprinkler. Motion activated sprinkler system. 

http://www.getridofmoles.com/how-to-keep-a-dog-out-of-my-yard.htm

SCARECROW-A.jpg

. . . . . How about a row of piezo tweeters and a 25kHz sine wave and a big power amp . . . .

that should do the trick!

EDIT sorry, didn't see JohnRoberts already said the same above . . .

If you're trying to kill him it might take mare than just a few... but you will catch a  lot of ants.

JR

PS: This one house I jog past had 3 annoying dogs who would chase me when their wheelchair bound owner had them in the yard like today... But today there were only 2 dogs.. apparently her husband ran one over the other day...  He was probably aiming for it.

Candy chocolate is not the only danger for pets. A dog in Virginia was reported to have been fatally killed by injesting a large amount of cocoa bean mulch in his owner's yard. No studies have been conducted on this but it is a factor to consider when evaluating other cocoa bean products in your home.

That's it cocoa bean mulch...

http://www.talktothevet.com/ARTICLES/DOGS/chocolatetoxic.HTM

JR

regular consumer chocolate is "normally" not lethal to dogs, it's straight up cocoa.

A previous dog of mine ate 10-11 oversize double chocolate muffins, only affect was that she was wired for 3-4 hours.

Latest posts

Back