Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan,
payment sent for a GSSL case but still didn't have any news from you.. sent you PMs and emails.
Let me know, thanks.

Has anyone heard from Dan?
He responded to a front panel request on Jan 12, I paid for, haven't received , and no response from emails.

Le Roux said:
Has anyone heard from Dan?
He responded to a front panel request on Jan 12, I paid for, haven't received , and no response from emails.

I know Dan is in the middle of a big residential relocation, i'm sure he will get to you soon if he hasn't already.

edit; whoops! wrong Dan! sorry....

Hi dan, I will go for two EZ1073 and two EZ760 panels and racks, could you send me an email for total cost including shipping, and your payment policies, pls?
Many Thanks,
Cheers from France

Possible dumb question:

I am looking to pick up one of the 2U 760 panels, but the photo of it does not have hole to mount the panel to a case. Does this need to be drilled by the end user or does this indeed have the holes drilled?

Thanks!

Paul

I'm also after a pair of 2ch 2u ez760 cases.  I've emailed a couple of times over the last couple of months without success. 
I hope Dan is ok.  If you can hear us Dan come back... we need you!  (or maybe help us all out by passing on some of the project specific case designs to CC Dan or Tat).

:D

Hi Dan,

I’m looking for a Frontplate or Case for Igor’s SONTEC project. You had them some time ago but it’S not on the List anymore. Any chance?

Regards
Andreas

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update with some new additions after a rather long absence…

I've only made a few of these initially to gauge interest, if there is then I'll make more.

Cheers,
Dan

Back