Studio A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Ethan,

once again you and the others continue to provide such quality on this forum. I can not thank you and the rest of the crew that make this possible enough times.  thanks dood.

Thanks guys.

I'm always very cautious before any change is made to this community, taking in all the comments/suggestions/complains of members and moderators.  I don't always get a chance to respond to each and every one, but please don't think they go unheard.

Any changes that are made are always after a lot of thought and it's always good to know when a good decision was made that benefits the community.

LOOK, MOM, A mini GEARSLUTZ!!!

Now, let's make a "Studio B" to have a mini KVR!

8)

Shhhhh non of that talk around here....they might hear us
Seriously though, there are 3 types of audio engineers in this world. Audio engineers that are electrical engineers. Audio engineers that are more like chefs and audio engineers that are more like...I don't even know. I made that all up. What I'm trying to say is it will be nice to talk mixing in these parts because I expect it will be more from a electrical engineering standpoint...if that makes sense? where as some other forums that talk mixing maybe tends to be from a viewpoint of ones head being up ones rectum. Let the games begin!

abechap024 said:
Seriously though, there are 3 types of audio engineers in this world. Audio engineers that are electrical engineers. Audio engineers that are more like chefs and audio engineers that are more like...I don't even know. I made that all up.

I think #3 are engineers that only talk about enginnering.

-Casey

Latest posts

Back