I stand corrected... what SSLtech and I did today!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

la2.jpg

1176la2.jpg

1176.jpg

oriegahmsrto6666666666666s;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry, I just passed out on my keyboard. Damn, your Bloo stuff looks studly. :thumb:

[quote author="NEVEtech"]is that a 9098i I see in that one picture?

:?:[/quote]
I dont know, but THIS IS 9080i from my friend in Belgrade.
DSC02934a.JPG

This is pic during instalation.
BLOO are blootiful :grin:
Scenaria this looks like best equipment :thumb:

[quote author="dukasound"]I dont know, but THIS IS 9080i from my friend in Belgrade.
DSC02934a.JPG
[/quote]

That's a 9098i. Looks like a 72-channel. An older one, with the four older VUs in the center section, looks like a DK audio meter to the left and the supertrue screen to the right.

I've installed several of them and they do sound fantastic! Last month I had the Amek US head of service call me from New York asking for some help trying to get rid of some interference from a custom-wired patchbay for one in a high-rise building in Manhatten...

hey, maybe he should join as "AMEKtech"!!!! :green:

the 9098i is the nicest sounding board I've ever installed. Duka, tell your friend to read the number on the faceplate... it's a 9098i for sure!

Keith

Wow, nice RACK! I even love the TLA-100's...one of my favorite comps next to the...well LA2a and 1176. :) Truly.

dont think I havent thought of pultecs...

but in all honesty... have you watched the price of used tube techs?

shit... PE1c's have been selling for under $900 per unit.. its hard to even DIY one for much less... considering all of the iron in em

Back