Building Studios in London

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junction

Looks like I will have about 2 months to build some studios (and office) in London ... Radio and Edit type studios which can comfortably be rectangular with a moderate level of isolation and some internal acoustic treatment on walls, no need for bass traps etc.

Do any of you Londoners know of a source of prefab, knock together studios manufactured in the UK that would be suitable in helping achieve this impossible task?

I will also need some Studio Techs that can relocate existing radio/audio and video broadcast gear from our old premises to the new, both in London.

Any advice most appreciated.

Cheers
Michael
e: [email protected]

I am not particularly a studio tech but I would certainly be interested in assisting in both building the studio and uninstalling/installing equipment. I have manufacturing facilities based in Glasgow and have a place to stay in London too. The task you have certainly sounds tight but not impossible. I'll e-mail from the office tomorrow.

Matthew Jacobs said:
Thanks Matthew, good link, also found a couple of other pre-fabs from IAC and Studiobox (Germany) In this I think we have found the prefect solution.

Thanks guys for your interest and will contact you further when we get closer to looking for some help on the ground there.
Cheers
Michael

Definitely interested,

please get in touch if you need help. I have gathered enough experience with Funky Junk over the past 3 years here in london ;)

Mattia.

Latest posts

Back