SSL 4000 EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no plans on starting the headache of offering boards again. I will however post the Gerber files. It will take me a day or so to get the files together. These will be for DIY only and not for commercial use.  This will be marked on the board. I encourage group buys.  But I will not organize one.

-Casey

signalflow said:
I have no plans on starting the headache of offering boards again. I will however post the Gerber files. It will take me a day or so to get the files together. These will be for DIY only and not for commercial use.  This will be marked on the board. I encourage group buys.  But I will not organize one.

-Casey

Thank you so much Casey

signalflow said:

-Casey

Any chance those files are ready yet? I'm looking for 12 of these boards. Thanks...

Guys ,

I'm working on a 500 module inspired on the ssl 4000EQ! Working on getting everything done. Still have issues with potentiometer manufacturers ect. I'll open a thread when time is right ( prototype ready)!

Kind regards,

Jmcc

I was planing to built two of this SSL4000eq that Signalflow share here on forum!
So I contact the Omeg factory and here is the answer:

Hi Ivan

Goods total 140.72
Postage 14.00
VAT 30.94
Total 185.66 GBP

Best Regards
Margaret

Margaret Grantham - Sales Department
Omeg Limited
Imberhorne Industrial Estate, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1RJ
Tel: +44 1342 410420 Fax: +44 1342 316253 E-mail: [email protected]
Web sites: www.omeg.co.uk & www.castelco.co.uk
Registered In England No: 600441 Vat No: GB 683 4958 82

Pots are: Triple gang concentric 47K/47K/22K, dual gang log 10K, and dual gang rev log 47K!

Without 25K center dent linear for gain which can find on Mouser!

Hi can someone tell me which software  can I use for Mac PPC to open the Gerber files posted from Lagrange?
THANKS!!!

Can somebody tell me:

1) Is it possible to get flat frequency response with 47k rev.log./ 47k rev.log/ 22k lin.  AML pots on gain center position when audio is passed thru EQ? Is there  some tollerance?

2) Can I use the Silentart´s Excel sheet to calculate rev. log switches steps for frequency selection? Just turn order of resistors (because it is a rev. log pot)... See attachement.

3) Will be frequency steps on these switch usable?

Boards are on the way to me... Thanks to Signalflow...

M.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.jpg
    Bez názvu.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Back