Hypex UcD700HG Class D Amp - Building thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotbaby

Hello friends,
I was searching for a new good amp since the beginning of the year and point out the Hypex UcD700HG seems to be top of the notch, best what you can get for the money. Datasheets: hypex.nl/docs/UcD700HG_datasheet.pdf

If there are anough interests i can get a discount, each kit 597EUR incl. shipping to Europa indtead of 761,6EUR (regulary price excl shipping).
If you come from USA or outside Europa, add 15EUR. Everything +3,9% Paypal. The Deal start with a second person cause i buy two kits.
I can dispose the incoming kits very quick to any location worldwide without a bigger delay from 3-4 days and of course with low shipping costs although insured (DHL).
One Kit includes the best of the best:

1x UcD700HG with HxR
1x Trafo TR700
1x UcD supply 700

There is not any other diy amp kit that is such well-thought-out in this power range. The quality of a finished unit keep up with classe and kicks ass of Bryston´s.
Interests? Give me a pm.

Pics and everything to the build will be posted here  :)

I'm just about finished writing an article on this exact subject for the webzine Trust Me I'm a Scientist http://trustmeimascientist. I think I need a second transformer and power supply (and maybe softstart) for my second UcD700 dual mono build. That's to go along with the UcD400 stereo amp I have powering our NS10s and the UcD180 that's part of my home stereo.

Yeah, I really like those things. Since they come pre-assembled the hard part is chassis placement and finding ways to keep noise out of the wiring.

yes, i read the past two days about Brunos History and his build. He is a very serious man in amp business. Some people who do not know him might wikisearch Bruno Putzeys. As Marcocet says, the kit is almost pre-assembled |like|
It does need a cool case to give Brunos amp a well honored look...  ;)
The noise problem of the trafo should be fixable with a trafo shield and on the top and bottom one mu-metal sheet that you can stack them.
If you like to buy something from hypex, expecially if you are from usa, contact me. They are near to us and shipping is quiet low. Deathline next week 16. I will place the order then.

found this podcast, very interesting.
http://squarecad.net/ArchivePages/squarecad15_classd_bruno.html

best regards
"who"

I just buy a pair kit of ucd700 from hotbaby along with an eltim modu case pesante dissipante (really appreciate the service and help from hotbaby), will inform the progress here
Wish me luck...

Latest posts

Back