Point to point Pultec EQP-1A clone - cayocosta layout

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bram9206

Hello,
I am building a point to point Pultec EQP-1A with the cayocosta layout. My parts list is based on the cayocosta partslist, but I already changed a lot. Still have one question about the frequency switches he uses.
The 2x7 switch for the hi freq is the GH7103-ND at Digi-Key.
But then for the 2x4 (low freq) and 1x3 (atten sel) he uses both the same switches, the GH7102-ND at Digi-Key. Is this correct?

Can anyone sort this out for me what switches I should use? I know there are already a lot of folks here who built the Pultec clone, so I wonder what switches you used.

I'm also planning to make blog about my build, including A LOT of detailed photo's of the build, information and tips, parts list, etc... Feels like I want to share this project with all you DIY guys to make things easier. I quite underestimated the search for all the correct parts and all the info I needed...

Best,
Bram

Hie Bram,

I'm build a EQP-1A P2P there was few month ago.
I use the cayocosta layout too. If you want, I check when I come home for the switch I use.
Send me un email if you're others question.

regards,
Drask

Hi, thanks for the reply.
So if I get it right, the atten sel switch and low freq switch are the same? Still don't really get it... since you need less positions on the atten sel switch (3 pos) as on the low freq switch (4 pos)... How about that?

My best,
Bram

Latest posts

Back