Ruffrecords PCB Emporium -- Sifam PB 01/51/000 Keycaps available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am back from my Christmas break in one piece although I think I need to go to the doctor's on Monday because I suspect I have got gout in my left big toe.

Anyway, shop open as of Monday.

Happy New Year

Cheers

IAn

Hi Ian,
what's the availability on the DB25 summing pcbs? I'd like to pick up about 10 of them from you please.

thanx

tonycamp said:
Hi Ian,
what's the availability on the DB25 summing pcbs? I'd like to pick up about 10 of them from you please.

thanx

I have plenty in stock. Certainly enough  to spare you 10. Just email me your order and location and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,
Boards arrived today. Top notch quality (as usual). Very excited about this project. Thanks very much!
Ralph

rmaier said:
Hi Ian,
Boards arrived today. Top notch quality (as usual). Very excited about this project. Thanks very much!
Ralph

Glad you are happy with the boards. Remember your Classic boards are V2.

Cheers

Ian

I now have very low stocks of some boards, some boards are being improved and others are on SPECIAL OFFFER.

1. Original Helios69 EQ, just two boards left. I plan to retire this board and only stock the 3U version in future.

2. 3UHeliosEQ, just one left. More on order.

3. PMMID. I have 9 of these left. They need modifying to use with the Carnhill inductor so from now one I will give one away free with every pair of PMEQP1A board. Once they are gone I do not plan to have any more made.

4.  Classic. Nil stock. More on order.

5. Twin Line Amp V1. Two left. Once these are gone I will be shipping the V2 version which has several improvements including VE mixing and provision for Molex signal connectors.

6. Universal EQ. 13 of the original; batch of 20 left so I am reducing the price of these from £15 to £5 until they are gone.

7. EZMixer Eurochannel V3. Only two left. This will be replaced by the V5 has similar improvements to the twin line amp.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,
Just wanted to let you know i paypal'd 5- dsub25 summing boards on the 6th, haven't been notified of anything, I wasn't sure if you were aware?

thanx
T

tonycamp said:
Hi Ian,
Just wanted to let you know i paypal'd 5- dsub25 summing boards on the 6th, haven't been notified of anything, I wasn't sure if you were aware?

thanx
T

Hi Tony,

I got a payment made email from Paypal on the 7th. I posted your boards on the 9th (Monday). I usually send an email to let people know when I have shipped boards. Apologies fro not doing it this time.

Cheers

Ian

Since I said I was retiring the original Helios69 EQ card when the last two are gone I have had several requests for them. So I have updated the board to V2 and ordered 10 more. V2 changes  are:

1. Changed pads to Molex KK connectors for input and output.
2. Corrected silk screen errors in bass cut component values
3. Changed mid boost/cut switch connections to reflect direct connections to toggle switch - this should make it a lot easier to wire up this switch.
4. Changed 4n3 cap to 4n7 in top cut section a 4n3 are hard to find and 4n7 works just as well

I will let you know when they arrive.

Cheers

Ian

New batch of V3 Classic boards arrived this morning so I will be contacting everyone who pre-ordered.

Cheers

Ian

JoshuaUnitt said:
Been having trouble with your website today Ian, is it just on my end?
You are right, it was down most of the day. Very annoying because it also serves my main email.  This has happened about once a month for the last few months. Seriously thinking of moving all my groupdiy stuff somewhere else and using my gmail account for mail. I might just copy all the groupdiy stuff to dropbox.

Anyway, it is back up now.

Cheers

Ian

A fresh batch of 3U Helios 69 boards arrived today.

I plan to update the stock list today and try posting it on Dropbox so I can easily modify it in future and thereby hopefully keep it up to date!!

New 6 module motherboard has been built. Just needs testing and then they will be added to the emporium.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back