Ruffrecords PCB Emporium -- Sifam PB 01/51/000 Keycaps available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i place any of your poor man EQ in between your Classic Mic pre stages.
since it has 70db gain, plenty for gain make_up and mic_pre... bypass EQ, if u needed full 70db gain...
???

thanks for the info. sounds good.
Grayhill (twin) Switch Header.
what exactly twin mean? is it two 1x12 in one PCB side by side, or ?
thanks again. kam

kambo said:
thanks for the info. sounds good.
Grayhill (twin) Switch Header.
what exactly twin mean? is it two 1x12 in one PCB side by side, or ?
thanks again. kam

It is a small (50mm by 35mm) PCB that holds two 71 series Grayhill switches - either 1 x 12 Way or 2 x 6 Way. The switches are exactly one inch apart. The connections from each switch are brought out to a 16 way header into which you can plug an IDC connector. There is a silk screened line between the two switches. If you are very careful you can cut down this line with a hacksaw to make two separate PCBs.  I had a load made for a group buy a few years back. I will take a picture of one and post it here for you. I also did a group buy for a Lorlin version but they have sold out.

Cheers

Ian

Here's a pic of the Grayhill header PCB. The extra pads between the header and the switch I added at the request of a group member so it could be used to make stepped attenuators.

Cheers

Ian

Attachments

• GrayhillSwitchHeaderPCB.png
    GrayhillSwitchHeaderPCB.png
    874.2 KB · Views: 134
Hi Ian,
I would like two eqp1 mk2 but can pay you a week from now. I could  also wait for the next run...i'm in no rush, i wanted to support you developping the mk2 cause i think it's a great improvement!

Sincere regards,

Pierre

anjing said:
Hi Ian,
I would like two eqp1 mk2 but can pay you a week from now. I could  also wait for the next run...i'm in no rush, i wanted to support you developping the mk2 cause i think it's a great improvement!

Sincere regards,

Pierre

Thanks Pierre. I will put a couple aside for you and send you a Paypal invoice. Pay when you are able

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
In the process of making some serious upgrades to my web site. I have now combined the Emporium with my Custom Tube Consoles web site so everything, including all the project and PCB documentation, is available in one place.

Check it out ald let me know if it works properly.

easy and fast ;)

Latest posts

Back