EZ1084EQ v2 boards ••• NEW BATCH COMING !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volume11 said:
Hey Jim, i received the boards. The quality of them is excellent. I'll be back to post my progress shortly. Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. You'll like the quality of the sound even more!

Happy DIY and thanks again for supporting this project.

Cheers

Jim

kpearsall said:
I'm actually leaning towards the LE's when they are available. Forgot about not needing the extra transformer. when do you think they would be available?

That is a good question. In the new year is my estimate for now. I want to do a great job on this one too so a lot of planning and prototyping must be done first. It makes the DIY experience much better and the audio quality too!

Get in touch with me in January.

Cheers

Jim

Che_Guitarra said:
I would love a pair of 1084 PCBs if they are still available.  How do I go about placing an order?

Sent you a PM.

Cheers

Jim

I'm getting low on boards. I will be re-ordering a new batch but not right away. So if you have been hesitating this is the time to make a move.

Cheers

Jim

I now only have 4 left, one of which is on reserve awaiting payment.

Cheers

Jim

orangerec said:
Hi,
Are there any more boards left?

Thanks

Sorry I am totally out of boards. However I will be ordering a fresh batch soon. Thanks for your interest.

Cheers

Jim

You asked for it and here they are again! For your building and listening pleasure except even easier to build and with 2 new options.

Cheers

Jim

Hey Jim,  :)

2 more boards here but i bet you already knew that .  ;)

astonishing work Pal.

Best,
Dan,

Hello Jim.
I went thru all the threads of this great project...
I need 2 boards.  8) 
Do you give me an PM with the ordering details? Thanks a lot!

GREAT project!!

Fredi

Hang on everyone the boards will be in soon.

I posted a picture of a finished unit I am selling for the ones that have not seen one yet. The photo does not do justice to the unit.

Cheers

Jim

Boards are inhouse! Accepting orders as of now.

Please use [email protected] to contact me. I would need your Paypal address as well as full shipping address and phone number if you want.

Cheers

Jim

ps: again thanks to everyone that has supported this project and made it such a success.

Bluzzi said:
Boards are inhouse! Accepting orders as of now.

Please use [email protected] to contact me. I would need your Paypal address as well as full shipping address and phone number if you want.

Cheers

Jim

ps: again thanks to everyone that has supported this project and made it such a success.

I hope there are still a couple of these around..  I sent payment today for two via the link on your site.  I'm really looking forward to building a pair of these to go with some 1073 kits I've ordered.

Hi Dan,

Got it thanks. Yes I have stock (as long as the White Market ad is on there is stock). I'll be in contact in a bit.

Thanks again for supporting this project.

Cheers

Jim

Hey Jim,
I hereby jump to the forefront of those bugging you about the 1290LEs  8)
haha!
I'm really sorry man, but actually you can blame yourself for this because the 1084 is so darn nice!!  ;)
I'm still loving it!!

But there were some situations already where I was thinking "Man - if I only had the mic pre already!"

Please relieve us from the excruciating pain of waiting and bring them on! (I thought if I put a little drama into it it might help  ;D)

Martin

Drama is good!  :)

I'm actually building a ez1084eq to test out the prototype! I'm almost done with build and will start on the preamp build right after I finish and test the EQ.

So at least I'm closer than I've ever been to making it happen.

Keep teh drama going...it keeps me alert!  8)

Cheers

Jim

Back