• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pre-sell Tascam Channel strip + Meter bridge + Fader Alps

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fonzobrown

Sorry in advance cause this topic it's just a pre-sell to verify if it could be some interest for the following items taken from a tascam console model m3700 buyed without power supply:

1) Meter Bridge = 185 euro

Tascam_M3700_04CS4wallpaper.jpg

2) 4 Channel strips (from 1 to 2 quad group= 60 euros; from 3 to end 50 euros....equal to 12.5 euro/channel ) 

For quad group i mean 4 channels of both  pcb "a" and pcb "b"( see schematic below ) as it look in the picture below

tascam-m-3500:m-3500-channelstrip4.jpg

tascam-m-3500:m-3500-channelstrip2.jpg

tascam-m-3500:m-3500-channelstrip3.jpg

203971d1289917645-help-changing-opamps-tascam-3500-attached-input-schematics-tascaminputc.jpg

3) Fader Alps 10KD (from 1 to 8 = 5 euros; from 9 to end just 4 euros each )

m-3500-faders3.jpg

m-3500-faders5.jpg

The picture are taken from internet site 'cause my mixer has not been opened yet

Eventually all price NOT include shipping cost but for the moment i don't sell nothing 'cos i'm really loth to disjoint the console ...infact i would like to build a power supply ( maybe i'll do with the help of a kindly and well known italian member of this forum ) but now that's not the case because i'm a little in trouble with both money and time ...so i'm really torn

Please let me know if  there's some interest for this items

best

Rob

In case everything looks okay, I think you'd better buy a used PSU. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Tascam one, as long as the voltages are okay and of course it has to deliver enough power.

Yeah, I think you'll regret it if you part this out (well I would anyway :) ) ...

A substitute PSU can't be too hard to find, or even to build. Plenty of orphaned PSU's come up on ePay fairly often, the usual suspects from Soundcraft, etc.

As long as you can survive the wait, of course.

Find an alternative used PSU sound good....i would be grateful if you can report me some model if you know some. It seem that the m3700 need at least 6A or so on + - 15 rail

psu1r.jpg

Indeed i'm waiting some tech info from PPA to modify a pair of his PSU2 to achieve my goal 'cause you're right i'll be regret for sure if i'll part this out : ( but i've to be realistic and consider time/money vs regret

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=33576.0

however thanks for  the feedback gived

Rob

If it's working, don't part it. There's a great sounding console and even better if you re-chip it. I've got one, replaced all the op-amps with BB chips and it's KILLER!

Latest posts

Back