Beesneez Capsules, CK12(new) K7, M7, K6, K8 and DIY Microphone Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veronica Sneesby

We are releasing to Groupdiy friends a limited number of capsules that are available for immediate shipping. The capsules are going to be at a reduced price and only available while stocks last. This will ensure that there are no lengthy delays and you can all expect your capsules to ship when you order. Customers will be served on a first come basis. If you miss out this time, we will notify you when more are available.

M7      $345 each

K7      $345 each

K6   $345 each

K8   $345 each

CK12  $445 each (historically accurate)
All prices include free shipping anywhere in the world.

We are also able to supply you with Generic capsules, that are not manufactured by Beesneez but are of a high quality and can be used easily into any DIY build or as a replacement capsule. We have them available in both a K47 and K67 style. They are both available for $95 including shipping.

To purchase simply follow this link and view the sale items. http://www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au/store/

If you wish to pay by paypal, that is no problem, simply purchase through the online store and in the comments section make a note that you are paying through paypal and then deposit the money into our paypal account. Our paypal email address is [email protected] or send me an email and request a paypal invoice.

Many Thanks,
Veronica
[email protected]

Good morning Veronica

I am trying to place an order for an M7 but cannot seem to get the web page to work on two separate computers!!!!

HELP!!

Thanks
Mac

Hi Mac, i just had a look and can not see why and the cart is taking other orders. But no problem, if you want just send me an email and we will do it away from the shopping cart. [email protected]

If anyone else has this problem, let me know.

I have been getting some questions about our K12, so here is a photo. It is handmade with many mechanical parts like the CK12. Mathematically it is identical to the CK12, the main difference though is in looks only, but have no bearing on sound. This is a complicated capsule and that is why the capsule is priced the way that it is. To re-cap rest assured it has the original baffling like the orignal CK12 from AKG.

Attachments

• k12.jpg
    k12.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 161
Has anyone compared the Beeznees CK12 to Tim Campbell's?  How do they fare.

Regarding the situation that has been exposed in this thread, under the circumstances in which those capsules were returned to sender when Tony tried to return them as asked, I can honestly say that it would have been a reasonable gesture to at least advance the replacement capsules to him.  It is a pain in the butt shipping overseas now, and to go through that trouble, and that waiting, and still be empty handed is painful.  i'm sure the risk of not getting the bad capsules back would be slim to none of you extended that gesture.  Tony recieved defective capsules, and has gone through trouble and effort to return them for exchange, and your error cause them to not be delivered.  I'd like to see Beezneez work this out  little better on their end, not for sake of the DIY community but just based on good business ethics practice.

Had it been my bad capsules that were recieved (pictures prove it reasonably) I'd have advanced new capsules immediately, and given a reasonable time frame for return of the defective ones.  There is some risk involved I admit, but it is small, and is certainly insignificant compared to the bad press Tony seems intent on sharing.

Sorry for sharing my opinion in case nobody cares, but it seems to me like Beezneez could have been more accommodating in solving this before it got to this point.

maq3396 said:
Good morning Veronica

I am trying to place an order for an M7 but cannot seem to get the web page to work on two separate computers!!!!

HELP!!

Thanks
Mac

Hey Mac, pleased it all worked out, your capsule is on the way.

Thought i would take a photo of one of the M7's getting packed for shipping. I still have 5 left and ready to be shipped immediately.

Thanks

Attachments

• M7 Capsule.jpg
    M7 Capsule.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 134
For anyone thinking of ordering a capsule from Beesneez, I'd just like to say that I have a matched pair of K6s in my DU-67s. The sound is absolutely astonishing, and I don't think anyone else's capsules could have got me a better sound. They compare extremely faithfully to the real thing, and I couldn't be happier with the build quality, sound quality, and customer service I've received through them.

Thanks again Veronica and Ben!

Ohhh wow, thanks so much for your support of our company. Someone said to me this morning that the DIY community is known to be a kind group of people and i can really see this. All day i have had kind emails and messages of support. You guys rock, now lets get back to having fun.

Thanks,

Its cool Tony, lets keep pressing forward. Everyone just wants to see this sorted out as much as you and I do. Thankfully we have found a way to move on. Thanks to everyone for your support throughout the day. Tony and I are working this out now away from the forum. But as alway i appreciate your feedback, so if you ever think we can improve in someway we are approachable and will listen.

Veronica and myself are currently trying to work out an arrangement, i will no longer be posting here in an effort to respect the new effort put forth by her to resolve this situation.

respectfully
Tony

Veronica Sneesby said:
Its cool Tony, lets keep pressing forward. Everyone just wants to see this sorted out as much as you and I do. Thankfully we have found a way to move on. Thanks to everyone for your support throughout the day. Tony and I are working this out now away from the forum. But as alway i appreciate your feedback, so if you ever think we can improve in someway we are approachable and will listen.

Great to hear.  Now has anyone compared the beeznees ck12 to Tim's?  He's MIA and I'm wondering if I should cough up the extra dough for the Beezneez part

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say that I got the opportunity to meet and have dinner with Ben and Veronica and I can say that they are great people who really care about not only the quality of the products that they manufacture, but also having good customer service and satisfaction. Maybe the fact that there has been a lot of moving around (new places here in the U.S and Ben flying home and back frequently) and the confusion with shipping that can arise from that - but I know that Ben and Veronica are very committed to making sure that every component to full microphone /PSU are of uncompromising quality.

I'm glad that this situation has been worked out and I really love the fact that GDIY is a place for knowledge and sharing and not for flaming and airing of laundry.
I have had great experiences with doing business with Beezneez and hope to continue well into the future.

Tony - I have had things like this happen to me in this business and it truly sucks! Anything having to do with session deadlines can really leave a lasting mark. I hope you and Beezneez get everything sorted and in the long run you enjoy the capules! Being involved with tskguy in a venture I haven't had the chance to use a K6 but I'm sure it will sound great!

Dave

Thank you for the speedy delivery Veronica,

I can't thank yourself and Ben enough for the guidance that you have offered and the amazing capsules.

Please keep up the great work!

Cheers to the entire family

Take care
Mac

Sorry about the late reply guys, it has been a busy day (thanks) getting all the capsules shipped, but it is done now and i can get back to talking to you all. If you have placed an order it is on the way and you will have an email from me with your tracking. I still have some capsules available and have Ben working hard to have more ready so that i can release them also.

After all the kind words what can i say...... you make me blush....shucks.

Hi, our online store is a little fiddly at times, if you have any problems ordering, just let me know.

Thanks,

Back