Riggler's and Tskguy's M49 / M50 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged Spencer and asked Ethan to remove that post from this thread. I will talk to Spence offline.  I would rather talk to him privately. Thanks!

I would be up for one of these M49 bodies or would like to get on a list. Thanks scot

Hey Winetree, I talked to Eric Thursday. He didn't send you screws but he shipped them all to me along with 5 more bodies for me to ship out.  So I will send them directly to you. 59flame, I will add you to the list. Thanksgiving is over, new machining guy should be running test bodies this week. Last I talked to him he had the stock. His work is top notch. Busy  shop which is a good thing.

Got held up from updating the thread last week due to work and stuff, but looking good!

Would you guys mind crossing through who has received their mics already? It would be nice to know how far along we are and how close we are to getting our mics. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I will update that list. Eric sent me 5 more bodies to ship which are on their way to me. I am making a new die with the machinist because every diemaker is coming in at least $4000.  I think I have it dialed in  now. A diemaker walked me through the hard stuff! Good news is I will be able to make a lot of bodies quickly!

Going with A2 steel for this die, don't need anything harder and it saves some money.

Machinist has test bases and body tubes for me, so I am going to get those and check them out.

Hey Riggler your mailbox is full..please contact me to discuss A&H Mod2 stuff please..
thanks
harley
www.super70studio.com

Hey Supa,

Sorry but we sold that console a while ago. Just did not have the time to stick with her and she got a new home. Sorry man!

Okay guys,

I have the five that Eric sent me. The last five from the old machinist. I meant to send them out over the weekend and I got tied up with my job and kids. (We are putting up a new building right now.) Anyway, I will ship those out right after Christmas. I updated the main post with who is left to ship to.

I have time over the break to get this die handled finally, so about to drop some serious $$$ on that. New machinist is awesome...

thanks for the reply.....your mailbox is full
can you tell me who you sold it to??
thanks you can PM me

Tried to write you but your inbox is full. Do you have some bodies for sale right now??

I want to have one!

I just shipped:

steph.b
marc duchesne
dandeurloo
kmbaudio

These were the last of the usable bodies from the old machinist. This new machinist is awesome. Live tooling, really great finishing. GOOD COMMUNICATION! I will be posting more frequently again as things are moving again. The holidays slowed everything down. Thank you all!

riggler said:
Hey Winetree, I talked to Eric Thursday. He didn't send you screws but he shipped them all to me along with 5 more bodies for me to ship out.  So I will send them directly to you. 59flame, I will add you to the list. Thanksgiving is over, new machining guy should be running test bodies this week. Last I talked to him he had the stock. His work is top notch. Busy  shop which is a good thing.

Got held up from updating the thread last week due to work and stuff, but looking good!

P.M. is full.
I have not received the the 2  - M49 body set screws.

include me for 4 mic body kits with the new tooling and machinist, thanks. 

Back