Riggler's and Tskguy's M49 / M50 bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to order an M49 body.  Can you PM me with details.  Thanks in advance.

Riggler? you round?
Any news on when the bodies will be done?
Inbox is still full and can't accept messages

Hi I'm interested in at least 1, if they are still available.
Cheers
Maybe these aren't happening at the moment. I'll try to check on aputis m49.

Anyone want jump the line and take my place, at original cost?  One pair, need to move on to other things. PM if interested.

Starting to wonder if this thread needs to be archived...I think Riggler may be having some challenges that are going to prevent this from ever happening...I am on the list over a year now, if not longer.

Rig, here's hoping you can get some good things flowing in your life. You deserve it man.

Mike

I will give up my place as well. One body at original cost.  (europe price)
PM or mail if interested
Andreas

If anyone knows how to contact Riggler please let me know. Pm box is full and no response from his gmail.

Jeremy.Starseed said:
This project looks like it is picking back up, so I'd like to join in.

In for a pair. Please add me to the list.
Um, really? I haven't seen anything posted...unless there's a cross-post somewhere I missed...

THIS IS A DEAD ISSUE IF YOU ASK ME! RIGGLER HAS FALLEN ON TOUGH TIMES AND I DON"T EXPECT THAT WILL CHANGE SOON!

Pip said:
THIS IS A DEAD ISSUE IF YOU ASK ME! RIGGLER HAS FALLEN ON TOUGH TIMES AND I DON"T EXPECT THAT WILL CHANGE SOON!
I don't know if there's any way to contact Riggler - perhaps Eric (Tskguy) knows what's up? At this point it seems perhaps the thread should be officially closed since many have been waiting for over a year or two...I don't know if anyone has paid but not received bodies; not sure what can be done about that.

There are other fine offerings, such as Aputis' very worthy M49 bodies, as well as Spencer Lee Horton's bodies should he wish to do another run or two. But to keep people waiting like this and newbies thinking this is still viable seems wrong.

Maybe Ethan has an idea here?

Thanks,

Mike

I paid 670$ for 2 bodies + shipping and never received anything...
it was  in July 2013... :-\

adrian said:

Same here. Thread should remain open as we try and resolve this.

bkbirge said:
adrian said:

Same here. Thread should remain open as we try and resolve this.
That's not good at all. When was the last  communication that you had with him?

Latest posts

Back