Swivel stand-adapter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuudNL

I am looking for a swivel stand-adapter, in the style of the ELA M251 but with a 7-pin XLR (of something like that...)
Are those available somewhere?
I remember reading about this subject on this forum, but I can't find the thread anymore...
Who knows more about this?

stand-adapter.jpg

OK, they are available here http://www.telefunken-elektroakustik.com/products/accessories.php (see: cables), although I think $799 is a bit much for what it is...

member Dandeurloo was looking into a GB for Latchlake\Binder  swivel-cable thingy...tangent to yet contained within thread: FEELER m49\50 bodies.
see page 12

curious about where this GB stands

shabtek said:
member Dandeurloo was looking into a GB for Latchlake\Binder  swivel-cable thingy...tangent to yet contained within thread: FEELER m49\50 bodies.
see page 12

curious about where this GB stands
Yes I wonder where this went? I will need something for an M49 soon...

Danderloo mentioned he didn't think there was any interest...I told him there was but didn't hear back from him...I'll have to contact him again about it.

Dan told me we would have to have a minimum order of something like 5 - 20 pieces. I'm thinking this is totally doable given the number of folks who are probably wanting this kind of mount.

I may start a feeler thread on this.

Mike

Phrazemaster said:
Dan told me we would have to have a minimum order of something like 5 - 20 pieces. I'm thinking this is totally doable given the number of folks who are probably wanting this kind of mount.

I may start a feeler thread on this.

Mike

Please do!  A pair for me as well.
Best,
Bruno2000

Agreed, I felt there was a lot of interest too. I need to hear back from Dan first since he has the contact with Latch but if he's ok with it he or I will setup a feeler.

Thanks guys,

Mike

Hey guys glad to see some interest in thess.  I would love to have some solid numbers to go to Latch Lake with.  Before I got a few interested but, nothing seemed solid.  So if you guys are serious, lets get some numbers, and I will take an afternoon and go over to Latch Lake and see if I can get some thing confirmed for us. 

I was thinking things might pick up after the M49 bodies showed up.  My guess is more interest will come around after those are in every ones hands.

I'm glad to help how I can, hopefully we can get something worked out.

Well Dan needless to say count me in for 1 lol. I would encourage anyone else interested to chime in here so Dan has a good solid base to go from.

Thanks,

Mike

Back