Official C12 point to point on Acrylic build and support thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Melodeath,
Thanks for your comments! It's a fun build too!! Especially for if you enjoy trying different components as you can easily swap them in and out without infinitely without  fear of damaging a PCB
Re Ami c12
Unfortunately the Ami Body has different dimensions and internal construction that doesn't support these type of boards.
:(

Yet another single from another local Australian band Mayfair Kytes that also used my point to point  251 with Tim's CT12 on vocals I believe they also used my point to point C12 on drum overheads amongst other things.

Enjoy!!

a2024565024_2.jpg

http://wondercoreisland.bandcamp.com/track/seasonal-thaw

An advantage of using the alctron body is some more space, width. I managed to fit a quite large pío cap for output.

Posted by: cariocaman85
Hello,

Do you know where I can source these tube socket shockmount separately? Or equivalent?

Thanks,

Besides the ones that come with the mic  I don't :( I'm sure you could make something to suit this is diy after all ;)

OPR said:
Posted by: RuudNLNow that's community!! Thanks RuudNL!

A community that acted that way is what this place used to be a few years ago and made it popular across the globe...
I miss this spirit these days... :'(

@RuudNL:  Keeping the spirit alive - All thumbs up!!!  :)

@ Ethan: Please bring back the like button.  ;)

chefducuisine said:
A community that acted that way is what this place used to be a few years ago and made it popular across the globe...
I miss this spirit these days... :'(

@RuudNL:  Keeping the spirit alive - All thumbs up!!!  :)

@ Ethan: Please bring back the like button.  ;)
^Like!

Latest posts

Back