• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS pair of MEQ500

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdarwin

Hi!
I need some funds for other DIY projects.
I sell a pair of MEQ500 by IOAUDIO fully working, more infos here: http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=27964.0

Actually, they are racked in a 1U rack.  I'll sell without the rack for cheaper shipping. You will have to do your own 500 frontpanel (~28€ each schaeffer front panel service) and need a toroid (~25€)

price: 300€ for pair+psu+51x slots +ship and paypal fees.
I'll post some pics if someone interested.
Thanks

Here are some pics.
meq500.1.jpg

meq500.2.jpg

special price for the pair: 500€+ship and paypal fees

I have a pair, so not me.  I would think you would do better to offer the entire rack as a complete pair set, probably get more interest that way. 

Lots of measurements I made are available in the original build thread, for anyone wanting to know more. 

I'm ok to sell with the rack, but for international, shipping will be expensive!

The price is without the rack

300+ship(around 25€): pair of MeQ, psu (MNATS), 51x connectors, knobs. (you will need your own rack and toroidal xformer)

please add 60€ for the rack and external box which contains toroidal psu xformer, but high cost shipping price due to heavy packet!

Latest posts

Back