W(here)TF are the META?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emrr

Maybe I'm an idiot, why are these so hard to find?  I don't think anyone knows they exist.  Shouldn't they be stickies, or something?  Part of the technical docs section?  I always have to search for them. 

Yeah, see, I didn't find that, now that we have so many forum headers.  I forget we even have META, and I've been here for years. 

I'm thinking of all the beginners who don't know they exist, who always ask, and then get pointed to them.  There's gotta be a more self-evident way. 

That might make sense.  I knew they were there, and found with a search.  If you don't know or remember they are there, then?

That is true. I wonder if limited access per number of posts is possible, such as less then ten posts access to mettas only? I hate suggesting such a thing. Maybe needs an extra read through these first before posting tag that no one will read much like the forum rules.  :-\

How about removing them from the lab and placing them below the tech docs section at the top of the home page?

-Casey

Back