• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCBs 1081 TommyTones; Green Pres; Fred Forsell Opto Comp; Canil M1272; BaumanAPI

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abecedarian

ALL FOR SALE.  MAKE OFFER

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s32.photobucket.com/user/neve1064/embed/slideshow/DIY%20Parts%20for%20sale"></iframe>

all pictured for sale

West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

(2) of the Tommytones 1081 project -  includes stuff I acquired in a group buy of Neve looking knobs, Carnhill xfrms (VTB 1148,9045,9046,9057 and 9048 and9047 inductors - 2 of each of the VTBs and 4 of each of the inductors, pcbs, those really expensive pots (Elma rotarys). (2) Grayhill Rotary Switches. For which project they are, I know not anymore. Some say its for the Bauman r312 listed below, some say the 1081 tommytones project. 
(2) G7 mic capsules and stands. IIRC, they are not Pelusos.
(2) Fred Forsell 992
two trannys for the Bauman API r312 ver. board aswell.
(2) Green Pres and psu, (2) Fred Forsell opto comps PCBs (2) of Canil's m1272s with psu and (2) Bauman API r312 ver. 2 with psu board, too

I would be interested in the 1081 boards, are you looking to sell the transformers and switches etc that go with this build?

Trampo

Interested in the Fred Forsell 992 DOAs. I have a pair partially built and would make a couple more.
What are the G7 capsules? Edge terminated?

Hi,

Im intressted in the 1081 PCBs. Are they still for sale?
Or anyone else that have these PCBs for sale may contact me. I will pay good money for a set.

Br,
Mikael

[email protected]

I should have just reposted this.  So sorry moderator.  So all this stuff for sale.  Never used.  Still new in original packaging. Make offer.  Sold individually or group

abecedarian said:
I should have just reposted this.  So sorry moderator.  So all this stuff for sale.  Never used.  Still new in original packaging. Make offer.  Sold individually or group

That means that you didnt sell any of the stuff in 2014?

You should post pictures of what you want to sell and the prices

Regards

interested in some of the "elma" rotary switches and carnhill transformers and inductors if still available. Could you please post some pictures?

abecedarian said:
Iirc, posting pics can be done how most easily?

Post all pictures to Photobucket, them just insert the link to the photo in the message.

Or you could also attached 1 photo per message directly

Latest posts

Back