• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

the new V72 (pre order closed)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drop them a mail. I don´t know why but their webshop doesn´t work that well.

It´s not that cheap but much better than the Modushop stuff. I think i paid something like € 120,-

On the Modushop stuff there is no connection between the parts when you mount them. The paint doesn´t conduct. So you have to make the connection by yourself or you don´t have any screening at all. I don´t like that specially on a mic amp.

A Build Thread would be good, so we do not pollute the black market here. We could also keep the documentation in one place. MRecords has removed the files from dropbox. If he is okay with it, someone could upload the documentation to the build thread.

I still have some PCBs left.

I haven´t realized the links don´t work anymore.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ff410b83ua3hhnh/AAAWEg-l6N11fy8g41Xz1IwIa?dl=0

I ´d be happy to help you with any question. If anyone start to build the V72 just drop me a PM and i´ll start a build thread with all the documents i have.

Has no one wrapped up one of these yet?  At the risk of incriminating myself in the process, I must declare us all a bunch of hoarding procrastinators.  ;D

Afraid I missed this entirely last year...would love to be able to pick up a kit.

CCheers
Mac

Back