(Feeler) U-47 Acrylic point to point Boards for Equinox body!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPR

(Feeler) U-47 point to point Boards for Equinox body!

Hey all!
I just finished work on my a U-47 style point to point build inside an Equinox body using my my own custom made Acrylic point to point boards. The boards a are ultra versatile and capable of supporting a plethora of configurations including  the original U47 circuit! My particular configuration is pictured below and has 9 polar patterns and is based around an Ef800 Tube, but the sky is the limit as you can tweak till your hearts content.
At the moment I'm trying to gauge interest so let me know!

The price for the boards would be $120.00 AUD per set.

47_4.jpg

hi-z-board.jpg

47-1.jpg

blue-line.jpg

47_2.jpg

47_3.jpg

I am interested in one set. But I already own several Equinox bodies. The reason I mention this is the Equinox website has been down for almost 3 weeks now.

I may be interested in 1. It appears to have enough space to house a ef14, right? How far out do you anticipate this being?

Hey Guys! I'm not sure about the tab body so I couldn't say.. And I believe the Equinox body is being discontinued soon?? I will make a few sets up so if your interested just shoot me an email at [email protected]

How many boards are in a set?  Looks like 5 -- for one microphone?

The price does not include an Equinox mic body?

tommypiper said:
The price does not include an Equinox mic body?

I'm pretty sure he's not supplying an equinox body. Those sold for almost 3 times what OPR is offering the acrylic boards for.
I'm assuming we would need to drill out the tube cutout to fit an ef14 tube socket?

Back