• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soundcraft S4 or Series IV Console - [SOLD]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qmp audio

Hello all.  I'm trying to rebuild my control room and downsize a bit. 

8/10 appearance very good condition, made for DB sound, very quiet, initially restored with Jim Gamble Type mod by Bret Dowlen, Ground buss, chip'd, cap'd, elco, ramlatch.

Everything functions extremely well,  and it is in great condition... even for its age.

40 channels with hp, lp, 4 band fully parametric eq
16 groups ( 8 stereo )
8 matrix outputs ( group the groups to additional outputs, I'm currently using this as a headphone mixer ).
8 aux sends
meters on everything
8 fx returns
TT patchbay
8 Mute groups
R&R Flight Case 81" x55" x20"
NEW 20'24 insert Ram-Tech Ramlatch to xlr (for the tielines/TT patchbay)
2 PSUs

excellent console with a ton of features.

Its located in Chicago,  and comes with the road case.

Ideally this would be sold as the complete unit.  If there is no interest, I will be open to parting it out.  This could make some excellent British eq/channel strips.

This console isn't on Soundcraft's website ( this is not he same as the series four ).  I did get a copy of all of the schematics from Soundcraft recently.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.  I will post some photos in the next post.

qpoynter @ gmail

Here are some images!
Full Imgur album:  http://imgur.com/a/KTAc1#0

console:
8E2eFVt.jpg

bnuzzNu.jpg

8aJ4VrQ.jpg

Check the imgur album for more images!

Back