Nice gadget

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... if most people didn't already carry a gadget around that can do pretty good recordings I'd be more interested.

Still, it's a nice outside-the-box idea.

YES! This is a great idea. Another one? How about a bluetooth dongle that turns your phone into a wireless receiver and also records/had effects, etc. Put a couple button on the device that's plugged into your guitar/clipped to your strap/sitting on your pedal rig and you could have some DSP effects in the loop.

gemini86 said:
YES! This is a great idea. Another one? How about a bluetooth dongle that turns your phone into a wireless receiver and also records/had effects, etc. Put a couple button on the device that's plugged into your guitar/clipped to your strap/sitting on your pedal rig and you could have some DSP effects in the loop.

Why not, but i like cables  ;D

An old friend of mine used to joke about wanting to have a "cranium cam" like a 24x7 recorder of your life, so you can play back all the hard to believe encounters.  With a cranium cam you could playback that magical guitar riff you barely remember.

I would be careful about using such a product while smoking rope... You may only think it was a memorable guitar riff... later while sober it might not sound quite as good.  ;D ;D ;D

I guess with something like google glass and a recorder you could make a crude cranium cam, life recorder.

JR

meh, good enough for writing purposes. The idea is that you just take it around with you like you would a cable, so there's no "oh crap I forgot my little recorder" moments.

Latest posts

Back