• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleanout - JL cooper es4/100, 500 series HP amp, bass and other stuff

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff004

Just updated
Open to offers on everything (except the upright):

Sears 125xl solid state head, recently recapped
New XLR patch panel with connectors - never wired up.  Has 12 cutouts.  I've actually use some of the XLR connectors at this point but still have a bunch unused.
Burwen model 1000, 2 channels of modules

500 series headphone amp - I built it last (last) summer. Here's the thread about it:
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=53523.msg683073#msg683073

Also a rebranded JL Cooper es-4/100 control surface. It seems to work well for logic x. Not sure about other DAWs. Could be cool for hacking into.

Also a fEarful 12/6/1 cab.  If you don't know what it is do a little research.  These are some of the best bass speakers going.
Bass head with 2 Alembic F1-b preamps and a 300w power amp

And a very fine upright bass

I'm mostly motivated to get rid of things I don't use or need.

jlc.jpg

hp1.jpg

hp2.jpg

a2.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Interested in the mamba! Will send you a pm tomorrow.
Regards, kvothe

Some of the stuff sold
Only 1 VP312Di left
Also available - I'll try to add picture at some point:
Chandler germ500. Serial #50 - from the first production run

And:
I've got a 3 slot 500 rack from collective cases with built in power supply. All in all, a pretty nice package
Also selling my 500 series headphone amp. I've got a thread about it here somewhere. Not perfect but works well and get headphones much louder than you'd ever want them

Offers. Too hard to add prices as I'm posting this via my phone.

Spring is coming again bump - open to all offers
looking to clean out things I don't use.

Also the Burwin is really cool - super mojo piece.  It's great for recording any noisy source - things like Clav's and the like.

Mostly looking to cover shipping costs.
A couple things are gone.
the headphone amp is available, as is the fader box.
Summer is gone

Latest posts

Back