• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTF Pultec IN/OUT Toggle switch dpdt

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Govinda Doyle

Hi there,
Just trying to put my feeler out to people in the know, trying to source an original pultec style in/out switch dpdt, any information on the make of this switch or where to find one would be much appreciated!
G

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 10.58.19 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 10.58.19 am.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 143
Govinda Doyle said:
Hi ruairioflaherty!
I indeed have checked them out and even own one, they look nice but are;
1. A 3 way switch not 2 way
2. not SPDT
Thanks so much anyway!

Sorry!  Clearly I didn't check them out :) 

not a problem they are pesky to find
heres the style but wrong switch in the sense thats its 3 way and momentary

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Switchcraft-4-Pole-2-Throw-Momentary-Telco-Toggle-Switch-New-Old-Stock-/251350161681

I've heard a rumour these could be on mouser or digikey...

Govinda Doyle said:
thats a good idea!!
I might have found an old one off someone in LA that has lots of old goodies!
Fingers crossed

Let me know if you need help with shipping of or anything.

Cheers,
Ruairi

Thanks Ruari, awefully nice offer!
Michael, I will ask I have found a few types on eBay as well, it seems like the switch is always a 3 way but perhaps it gets modded for two way use, the reason I think this is because the original switch seems to start in the middle position then flicks up for eq "in" it's a funny quirk I've never really noticed until investigating further, if anyone else knows more please chime in!
G

Govinda, if you don't have an original at hand to reference against, I have one in a Pultec. Let me know if you need close up pics or detail of anything that maybe written on it etc, to help identify it. I want one more to finish off a clone build.
Michael

Latest posts

Back