• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Lundahl LL1636 mic transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow

Lundahl LL1636 transformers - were mounted on a pcb (now pulled), but never used in service.
Tested good. Will include new mounting PCBs
Purchased NEW from the (im)famous Pat Morford
The 1636 can be used for Mic Input+DI-box +Moving coil input.
K+K sells these for $96 each

$129 shipped in the USA for the pair - 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have ONE - Rev A 2 channel Boardset left - no more Transformers-

EACH 1176 Boardset includes the Main board, Meter board, Rotary switch board, and the  INPUT transformer board.

So i'm selling -  Rev A - 2 channel (2-1176 boardsets) with a mostly stuffed Mnats powersupply board, no power transformer.

$45 shipped in the US-ALL SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mnats kits including 2 channels of 1176 boards(rev A or D - i have both),
Mnats power supply - Torroidal tranny(115v+230v compatible)

2 - Mnats 1176 boards+1 Mnats Power supply board +  torroidal tranny - $55 includes US shipping(SOLD!!)

Meters are gone

Attachments

• Lundahl.jpg
    Lundahl.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 33
Would you sell two Rev D board sets on their own? I am in the UK and there's not much point in posting hardware across the Atlantic

Nick Froome

both meter scales on the sifam

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 91
it is for 2 1176 in one unit.
if you go to mnats site, in the FAQ there is info about stereo linking and FET matching..

http://mnats.net/1176_FAQ.html

full "mini kits" SOLD, one 2 channel set of REV A boards/w partially stuffed power supply board left

2-1176 mini kit just arrived.  That was fast.  Boards and xfmr were very nicely packed and look impeccable.  Thank you.
Cheers
Dylan

Latest posts

Back