• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Spectra Sonics 101's/110's/500's/610's/1020's - anything really...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanksgiving time....

still buying anything and everything spectra sonics related including spectra documents...

have any literature or blue line drawings?

consoles, cards, meters, comp limiters...

have it, send me a message!!!

thanks guys,
Timothy

Hey guys!

what have you got for me in December?

goodies?

I know they are hiding out there somewhere!!!!

Mutterd,

Anyone ever have any 502s for you? I'm still looking hard. There was a guy on eBay before the new year with 8 channel strips that just refused to let them go at a reasonable price, so I'm still without.

Thanks!

Still buying any and all Spectra stuff - new year - who has some goodies for me?

Anything at all - drop me a line - Im interested!

thanks
T.

Hey everyone - new project starting - wondering if anyone has anything kicking around!!!

thanks!
Timothy

Hey Everyone - still hunting for anything and everything Spectra Sonics related!!!

find anything kicking around - drop me a line!

thanks guys,
T.

Hey Everyone!

anything Spectra Sonics - anything at all - drop me a line - Im always looking...

thanks!!!

mutterd said:
Hey Everyone!

anything Spectra Sonics - anything at all - drop me a line - Im always looking...

thanks!!!

Nice that you are still looking for spectra stuff, I hope that you already have a nice collection.

pm sent

I have probably the smallest piece of Spectra Sonics branded material to offer:  A meter lamp PCB!
PM me your address and I'll put it in an envelope  :D

Attachments

• Spectra.jpg
    Spectra.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 19
Bump!!

Still looking! Anybody got anything?
Channel strips? EQ’s?

Thanks!
Timothy

Hey Mike - that VU lamp PCB came in handy - the converted a Complimter that was outfitted with LED back to gain of wheat bulbs with you PCB - thanks so much!!

also - BUMP!

anybody find anything - anything Spectra?

thanks!
T.

BUMP to the TOP!

hey guys - still looking for anything and everything Spectra Sonics related.

Consoles?
Console parts?
Channel Strips?
Cards (101, 110, 103, 601, 603, 700, 701)
Card Holders?
Compressors?

Equalizers are always fun (500, 501, 502)

really - anything at all...

Also Triad a67j and a65j and even HS66's...

thanks everyone.
Timothy

Whoops said:
Hey Timothy,
how about replying to my last 3 emails?

Tiago - you're referring to the several requests to purchase some of my custom Spectra Sonics pad/phase/phantom/filter PCB's I used in previous mixer builds?

Im actually working on a redesign that will be a more complete solution for people trying to use the vintage Spectra cards in the modern studio...

but maybe this thread isn't really the best place for that kind of talk!?

;)

but its nice to hear from you!!

Latest posts

Back