• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BTI preamp cards, Cinemag in/2520ish,2503ish ***$175***

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBee

For sale are a number of cards perfect for slight mod to 312 card. $175 each, which includes cinemag mic input transformer for mic pre application, cm-75122-90 (identical to jensen je115ke). Built just miles from API in the 70's. You do have the option of purchasing this card with just the original Jensen transformer for line amp use at the same price.

Attachments

• BTI_325card_Cinemag micxfrm.jpg
    BTI_325card_Cinemag micxfrm.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 124
Hello,

From recording.org:

http://recording.org/index.php?threads/bti-api-successor-anyone-heard-of-them.41006/

Looking at the pic of the bottom of the PCB, the items for sale here seem to be AL 3102 line amps.

So similar to API 325 line amps, NOT 312 mic amps. You'd need at least another input trafo to make them into mic amps.

Best,

Rogy

I will have to see about docs, I do not believe I ever acquired the docs for these.  The slight mod does require an additional transformer for mic input. I am going to rack a pair for myself asap.

A Cinemag, similar to the Jensen pictured included in each card ordered to facilitate a mic pre application. $205 each for card.

Attachments

• IMG_20140708_201830.jpg
    IMG_20140708_201830.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 47
I drew up a schematic for the BTI card & will supply pinouts for the Cinemag as well.

I am going to offer this card with a Cinemag input transformer, 2520 opamp as shown, and 2503 transformer as show for $205.  I am concerned with running out of Jensens.

4 t Steve Vai associate sold/local pickup
2 to Duantro sold/shipped
8 to Mylesgm sold/shipped

BUMP for several more available

The lot showed up today. Thanks for fast shipping! Looks great, I can't wait to get to these things.

Bump for a great buy.  Hollywood is full of sets and studios so the gear is plentiful....

Latest posts

Back