• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Studer vumeter holder/handle and small bits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmonaut

Hello, I'm restoring an Studer 169, I need some small bits to finish the process...depending on prices I woul be able to put it as original...or just working electronically perfect but not original.

-  Studer aluminium handle/holder for the vumeter, I found one on ebay, but it's not original and is a bit pricey.
- Aluminium front panel cover without holes.
- Wood side panels.

-Elma 040 cap knobs, the most difficult to find are yellow...I need 4.Also I would need 8 grey and 2 blue.
-Fuse holder and cap for the monitor module.
-Original Studer external PSU (+14VDC), if not I would buy a PowerOne psu.

Thanks in advance.
I'm located in north Spain.

First post here, but long time lurker.

Hi Cosmonaut,

I've been there and it's really difficult to find those spare bits: they are as rare as they are expensive. Keep an eye on ebay. I bought a 169 1 year ago. The VU meter bridge handle was missing too, so were the side wood panels. I bought the handle and some plastic caps from Audiohouse.ch in Switzerland, they stock some NOS or used Studer bits and pieces. Here are the parts numbers and price in Swiss francs:

1.169.100.25 Handle CHF 105.00, / each
1.169.100.22 Handle Carrier CHF 30.00, / each

As you see, it amounts roughly to the same price as the model from the Korean guy on ebay. Good luck !

I contacted with Audiohouse...they have all the small parts, but they don't have nothing about the panels, aluminium cover, etc...they have the 1.169.100.22 pieces (the aluminium pieces in the sides), but they don't have the holder...

Thanks in advance, private messages also answered.

Latest posts

Back