DIY Meeting in Baden Baden, Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Gent´s, I´m organizing a DIY meeting in Baden Baden, Germany, 1st of August 2014. We´ll start at 10am. Here´s the thread with all necessary infos in our German forum: http://www.energyrecording.de/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2956
Please let me know if you want to join, what DIY gear you´re willing to bring or which gear you want to test. There´s plenty of equipment available to test, various things like mics, pres, comps, EQs, mixing consoles, speakers, etc.

@ Keith (SSL tech): if you want to join, I´ll show you the place where your nightmare SSL installation @SWF is located now. And I bet you know it´s forerunner too, an Amek 3500

Interesting and close just not close enough unfortunately. I'm at München that day, or perhaps Salzburg but that's the opposite direction. :(

Too bad.... I´ve been posting a bit late over here. No wonder if it doesn´t fit into your or other´s schedule.

Anyway, it seems like we´re having a hell of a mic shootout with some heavyweight originals and many DIY mics.

Latest posts

Back